- During 2012-2015 this work was partially supported by the i-Scope project (interoperable Smart City services through an Open Platform for urban Ecosystems), supported by the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework - ICT Policy Support Programme (CIP-PSP) of the European Commission.
- Ellie D'Hondt was supported from 2010-2013 by the Institute for the Encouragement of Scientific Research and Innovation of the Brussels Capital Region in the BrusSense project.
- Matthias Stevens was supported from 2008-2012 by the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO). His Phd dissertation about the NoiseTube system can be downloaded here.
- During 2008-2009 this work was partially supported by the Future and Emerging Technologies program (IST-FET) of the European Commission under contract IST-34721 (TAGora project).
- From 2014, tool support for the project is partially provided by PremiumSoft™ CyberTech Ltd.
Special thanks go to
- Marleen Wynants & Sara Engelen of VUB Crosstalks
- Ademloos vzw
- Prof. dr. ir. Patrick Guillaume of Faculty of Applied Sciences, VUB
- Amrit Kaur of the Awaaz Fundation, India
- BruitParif Observatory
- Sophie Boucher of Sony CSL Paris
- Ing. Daniel Alejandro Moyano of CIAL, National University of Cordova, Argentina